TheWell Bioscience is a biotech startup focusing on 3D cell culture and beyond. The company strives to provide simple and versatile research tools and services to fill the gap between traditional 2D studies and the animal model by providing a comprehensive 3D cell model system.
The primary purpose of the Research Associate is to perform the cell culture study to build 3D Cell Model such as 3D tumor model, Organoid, and Co-culture system for drug screen and biological analysis. The person selected for this position is expected to generate the timely interpretation of data and the preparation of report and documents.
BS, MS, Ph.D. in Cell Biology or related field with more than 3 year of relevant experience. Experience in 3D cell culture is crucial. Proficiency experience in assay development, organoid, drug screening is a plus. Good computer, oral communication, and written skills, including word-processing, and presentation are expected.
- Highly motivated individual capable of working productively in a startup team environment.
- Ability to compose effective and efficient reports and correspondence
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Good knowledge of 3D cell culture with multiple cell types.
- Good lab skills with microscope, fluorescence microscope, live/dead assay, immunofluorescence assay, histological assay and cell proliferation/viability assay
- Experience with fluorescence/confocal microscope, drug scree, ing and downstream molecular analysis
Job Type: Full-time